Let us help you with your driving offence
We are specialist driving offence solicitors dealing only with motoring offences.
Free Initial Legal Advice
We would be delighted to have a free initial discussion with you about your case. In the unlikely event, we are unable to help you, we will tell you without charge.
If you do instruct us for further advice or court representation, we will agree fixed fees for each stage of the work.
We promise to:
- Deliver advice in a way you can understand;
- Give clear information about our fixed fees from the outset;
- Provide an honest opinion about the strength of your case, so you can decide what is best for you;
- Be accessible - which includes returning your calls and emails;
- Offer flexible appointment times, including outside of regular office hours;
- Provide you with one central point of contact who will be an experienced motoring offence solicitor;
- To help you, be on your side and not to judge you.
About Pragma Law
Lucy Whitaker is the founder of Pragma Law. She was brought up in Derby and now lives in nearby Nottingham. As a specialist driving offence and road transport solicitor, Lucy has both prosecuted and defended in the criminal courts since 2008. She has experience in defending some of the most serious road traffic offences in the Crown Courts, such as causing death by dangerous driving. However, on most days, you will find her representing motorists in the Magistrates' Courts.
As an experienced solicitor and advocate, Lucy aims to deal with all cases herself. She will be your main point of contact throughout your case.
Some of the services we offer
We can help with:
- Representation at the police station;
- Advice on police requests for information;
- Pre-charge advice on likely offences and penalties;
- Advice on defective paperwork such as Notices of Intended Prosecution and Single Justice Procedure Notices;
- Advice on the appropriate plea and any defences;
- Letters in mitigation to the Courts ;
- Entering a plea on your behalf;
- Court representation both in the Magistrates and Crown Courts;
- 5* Reviews
- Free Initial Advice
- Specialist Solicitors
- Fixed Fees