Why use Pragma Law for your Driving Offence?
We are specialist driving offence solicitors dealing only with motoring offences.
With us, you'll get personal service with Lucy Whitaker, an experienced solicitor as your point of contact. Bigger isn't always better when it comes to law firms. There are many reasons we believe a smaller specialist firm like Pragma Law can provide a better quality service.
"I'm Lucy Whitaker and I am a specialist driving offence and road transport solicitor with many years' experience. I aim to deal with your case personally.
While I now work only for private defendants, in the past have also prosecuted cases in the criminal courts. I believe that having experience of both 'sides' has made me a better solicitor and advocate and I will use my knowledge to your advantage.
What I will do
If you are charged with a driving offence and have a defence, I will advise you on it. In other cases, I will prepare your mitigation to reduce your sentence. I will represent you at court and put forward a persuasive argument on your behalf.
Some of my clients are high profile individuals charged with serious motoring offences, but the majority are people out of the public eye that have made a mistake.
I have successfully defended some of the most serious road traffic offences in the Crown Courts, such as causing death by dangerous driving or causing serious injury by dangerous driving. However, the majority of my time is spent representing motorists in the Magistrates' Courts. I can help with all motoring offences such as speeding, drink driving, driving without insurance, dangerous driving, careless driving, mobile phone offences and many more."
I promise to:
- Deliver advice in a way you can understand;
- Give clear information about our fixed fees from the outset;
- Provide an honest opinion about the strength of your case, so you can decide what is best for you;
- Be accessible - which includes returning your calls and emails;
- Offer flexible appointment times, including outside of regular office hours;
- Provide you with one central point of contact who will be an experienced motoring offence solicitor;
- To help you, be on your side and not to judge you.
If you are considering instructing a solicitor to help with a driving offence, please do give me a call or drop me an email.
Free Initial Legal Advice
I would be delighted to have a free initial discussion with you about your case. In the unlikely event I am unable to help you, I will tell you without charge.
If you do instruct us for further advice or court representation, I will agree fixed fees for each stage of the work.
Some of the services on offer
- Representation at the police station;
- Advice on police requests for information;
- Pre-charge advice on likely offences and penalties;
- Advice on defective paperwork such as Notices of Intended Prosecution and Single Justice Procedure Notices;
- Advice on the appropriate plea and any defences;
- Letters in mitigation to the Courts ;
- Entering a plea on your behalf;
- Court representation both in the Magistrates and Crown Courts;
- 5* Reviews
- Free Initial Advice
- Specialist Solicitors
- Fixed Fees